- 1. minimalist, conservative, conservativist
- usage: a conservative who advocates only minor reforms in government or politics
- 2. minimalist, artist, creative person
- usage: a practitioner or advocate of artistic minimalism
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. minimalist
- usage: of or relating to artistic minimalism
- 2. minimalist, moderate (vs. immoderate)
- usage: advocating minimal reforms (as in government or politics)
All rights reserved.
See also: minimalist (Dictionary)