Synonyms of mingling
- 1. mingling, social activity
- usage: the action of people mingling and coming into contact; "all the random mingling and idle talk made him hate literary parties"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mix, mingle, commix, unify, amalgamate, change, alter, modify
- usage: to bring or combine together or with something else; "resourcefully he mingled music and dance"
- 2. mingle
- usage: get involved or mixed-up with; "He was about to mingle in an unpleasant affair"
- 3. jumble, mingle, be
- usage: be all mixed up or jumbled together; "His words jumbled"
All rights reserved.