Synonyms of mine
- 1. mine, excavation
- usage: excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted
- 2. mine, explosive device
- usage: explosive device that explodes on contact; designed to destroy vehicles or ships or to kill or maim personnel
- 1. mine, exploit, tap
- usage: get from the earth by excavation; "mine ores and metals"
- 2. mine, reinforce, reenforce
- usage: lay mines; "The Vietnamese mined Cambodia"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of mine (Dictionary)