Synonyms of mind
- 1. mind, head, brain, psyche, nous, cognition, knowledge, noesis
- usage: that which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason; "his mind wandered"; "I couldn't get his words out of my head"
- 2. mind, recall, recollection, reminiscence
- usage: recall or remembrance; "it came to mind"
- 3. judgment, judgement, mind, opinion, sentiment, persuasion, view, thought
- usage: an opinion formed by judging something; "he was reluctant to make his judgment known"; "she changed her mind"
- 4. thinker, creative thinker, mind, intellectual, intellect
- usage: an important intellectual; "the great minds of the 17th century"
- 5. mind, notice, observation, observance
- usage: attention; "don't pay him any mind"
- 6. mind, idea, purpose, intent, intention, aim, design
- usage: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- 7. mind, intellect, intelligence
- usage: knowledge and intellectual ability; "he reads to improve his mind"; "he has a keen intellect"
- 1. mind, object
- usage: be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by; "I don't mind your behavior"
- 2. mind, think about
- usage: be concerned with or about something or somebody
- 3. take care, mind, manage, deal, care, handle
- usage: be in charge of or deal with; "She takes care of all the necessary arrangements"
- 4. heed, mind, listen, obey
- usage: pay close attention to; give heed to; "Heed the advice of the old men"
- 5. beware, mind, watch, look out, watch out
- usage: be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to; "Beware of telephone salesmen"
- 6. mind, bear in mind, remember, think of
- usage: keep in mind
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of mind (Dictionary)