Synonyms of milk
- 1. milk, dairy product, beverage, drink, drinkable, potable
- usage: a white nutritious liquid secreted by mammals and used as food by human beings
- 2. milk, liquid body substance, bodily fluid, body fluid, humor, humour, nutriment, nourishment, nutrition, sustenance, aliment, alimentation, victuals
- usage: produced by mammary glands of female mammals for feeding their young
- 3. Milk, Milk River
- usage: a river that rises in the Rockies in northwestern Montana and flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River
- 4. milk, foodstuff, food product
- usage: any of several nutritive milklike liquids
- 1. milk, draw, take out
- usage: take milk from female mammals; "Cows need to be milked every morning"
- 2. milk, exploit, tap
- usage: exploit as much as possible; "I am milking this for all it's worth"
- 3. milk, add
- usage: add milk to; "milk the tea"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of milk (Dictionary)