Synonyms of middle of the roader
- 1. centrist, middle of the roader, moderate, moderationist, adult, grownup
- usage: a person who takes a position in the political center
- 1. centrist, middle-of-the-road, center (vs. right) (vs. left)
- usage: supporting or pursuing a course of action that is neither liberal nor conservative
- 2. middle-of-the-road, moderate (vs. immoderate)
- usage: not extreme, especially in political views
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.