Synonyms of microscopical
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. microscopic, microscopical
- usage: of or relating to or used in microscopy; "microscopic analysis"; "microscopical examination"
- 2. microscopic, microscopical, visible (vs. invisible), seeable
- usage: visible under a microscope; using a microscope
- 3. microscopic, microscopical, small (vs. large), little (vs. big)
- usage: so small as to be invisible without a microscope; "differences were microscopic"
All rights reserved.