Synonyms of michigan
- 1. Michigan, Wolverine State, Great Lakes State, MI
- usage: a midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region
- 2. Lake Michigan, Michigan
- usage: the 3rd largest of the Great Lakes; the largest freshwater lake entirely within the United States borders
- 3. Michigan, Chicago, Newmarket, boodle, stops, card game, cards
- usage: a gambling card game in which chips are placed on the ace and king and queen and jack of separate suits (taken from a separate deck); a player plays the lowest card of a suit in his hand and successively higher cards are played until the sequence stops; the player who plays a card matching one in the layout wins all the chips on that card
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of michigan (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.