- 1. messaging, electronic messaging, electronic communication
- usage: the sending and processing of e-mail by computer
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. message, communicate, pass on, pass, pass along, put across
- usage: send a message to; "She messaged the committee"
- 2. message, communicate, pass on, pass, pass along, put across
- usage: send as a message; "She messaged the final report by fax"
- 3. message, communicate
- usage: send a message; "There is no messaging service at this company"
All rights reserved.
See also: messaging (Dictionary)