Synonyms of mess up
- 1. ballup, balls-up, cockup, mess-up, mistake, error, fault
- usage: something badly botched or muddled
- 1. botch, bodge, bumble, fumble, botch up, muff, blow, flub, screw up, ball up, spoil, muck up, bungle, fluff, bollix, bollix up, bollocks, bollocks up, bobble, mishandle, louse up, foul up, mess up, fuck up, fail, go wrong, miscarry
- usage: make a mess of, destroy or ruin; "I botched the dinner and we had to eat out"; "the pianist screwed up the difficult passage in the second movement"
- 2. ruffle, ruffle up, rumple, mess up, disarrange
- usage: disturb the smoothness of; "ruffle the surface of the water"
- 3. mess, mess up, disorder, disarray
- usage: make a mess of or create disorder in; "He messed up his room"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.