Synonyms of mesmerised
- 1. magnetize, mesmerize, mesmerise, magnetise, bewitch, spellbind, charm, influence, tempt
- usage: attract strongly, as if with a magnet; "She magnetized the audience with her tricks"
- 2. hypnotize, hypnotise, mesmerize, mesmerise, sedate, calm, tranquilize, tranquillize, tranquillise
- usage: induce hypnosis in
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fascinated, hypnotized, hypnotised, mesmerized, mesmerised, spellbound, spell-bound, transfixed, enchanted (vs. disenchanted)
- usage: having your attention fixated as though by a spell
All rights reserved.