Synonyms of meshing
- 1. engagement, mesh, meshing, interlocking, contact, impinging, striking
- usage: contact by fitting together; "the engagement of the clutch"; "the meshing of gears"
- 2. net, network, mesh, meshing, meshwork, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- 3. mesh, meshing, interlock, interlocking, catch, grab, snatch, snap
- usage: the act of interlocking or meshing; "an interlocking of arms by the police held the crowd in check"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. engage, mesh, lock, operate, move, displace
- usage: keep engaged; "engaged the gears"
- 2. interlock, mesh, organize, organise, coordinate
- usage: coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
- 3. mesh, relate
- usage: work together in harmony
- 4. enmesh, mesh, ensnarl, entangle, tangle, mat, snarl
- usage: entangle or catch in (or as if in) a mesh
All rights reserved.