Synonyms of merged
- 1. unify, unite, merge, integrate
- usage: become one; "Germany unified officially in 1990"; "the cells merge"
- 2. blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge, change integrity
- usage: mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
- 3. unite, unify, merge, change, alter, modify
- usage: join or combine; "We merged our resources"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. incorporate, incorporated, integrated, merged, unified, united (vs. divided)
- usage: formed or united into a whole
All rights reserved.