WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. menu, bill of fare, card, carte du jour, carte, bill
- usage: a list of dishes available at a restaurant; "the menu was in French"
- 2. menu, fare
- usage: the dishes making up a meal
- 3. menu, computer menu, list, listing
- usage: (computer science) a list of options available to a computer user
- 4. menu, fare, agenda, docket, schedule
- usage: an agenda of things to do; "they worked rapidly down the menu of reports"
All rights reserved.
See also: menu (Dictionary)