WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mental (vs. physical), intellectual, rational, noetic, moral, psychic, psychical, psychogenic, psychological
- usage: involving the mind or an intellectual process; "mental images of happy times"; "mental calculations"; "in a terrible mental state"; "mental suffering"; "free from mental defects"
- 2. mental
- usage: of or relating to the mind; "mental powers"; "mental development"; "mental hygiene"
- 3. mental
- usage: of or relating to the chin- or liplike structure in insects and certain mollusks
- 4. genial, mental
- usage: of or relating to the chin or median part of the lower jaw
- 5. mental, unhealthy (vs. healthy)
- usage: affected by a disorder of the mind; "a mental patient"; "mental illness"
All rights reserved.
See also: mental (Dictionary)