Synonyms of meniscus
- 1. meniscus, semilunar cartilage, cartilage, gristle
- usage: (anatomy) a disk of cartilage that serves as a cushion between the ends of bones that meet at a joint
- 2. meniscus, lens, lense, lens system
- usage: (optics) a lens that is concave on one side and convex on the other
- 3. meniscus, surface
- usage: (physics) the curved upper surface of a nonturbulent liquid in a vertical tube
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of meniscus (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.