Synonyms of meld
- 1. canasta, basket rummy, meld, rummy, rum
- usage: a form of rummy using two decks of cards and four jokers; jokers and deuces are wild; the object is to form groups of the same rank
- 1. meld, announce, denote
- usage: announce for a score; of cards in a card game
- 2. melt, meld, blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge
- usage: lose its distinct outline or shape; blend gradually; "Hundreds of actors were melting into the scene"
- 3. blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge, change integrity
- usage: mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of meld (Dictionary)