WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. wild medlar, wild medlar tree, medlar, Vangueria infausta, tree
- usage: small deciduous tree of southern Africa having edible fruit
- 2. medlar, medlar tree, Mespilus germanica, fruit tree
- usage: small deciduous Eurasian tree cultivated for its fruit that resemble crab apples
- 3. medlar, edible fruit
- usage: a South African globular fruit with brown leathery skin and pithy flesh having a sweet-acid taste
- 4. medlar, edible fruit
- usage: crabapple-like fruit used for preserves
All rights reserved.
See also: medlar (Dictionary)