Synonyms of mediated
- 1. intercede, mediate, intermediate, liaise, arbitrate, negociate, negotiate, talk terms
- usage: act between parties with a view to reconciling differences; "He interceded in the family dispute"; "He mediated a settlement"
- 2. mediate, lie
- usage: occupy an intermediate or middle position or form a connecting link or stage between two others; "mediate between the old and the new"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mediated, mediate (vs. immediate)
- usage: acting or brought about through an intervening agency; "the mediated settlement brought satisfaction to both sides"
All rights reserved.