Synonyms of meddling
- 1. meddling, tampering, change of state
- usage: the act of altering something secretly or improperly
- 1. meddle, tamper, intervene, step in, interfere, interpose
- usage: intrude in other people's affairs or business; interfere unwantedly; "Don't meddle in my affairs!"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. interfering, meddlesome, meddling, officious, busy, busybodied, intrusive (vs. unintrusive)
- usage: intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner; "an interfering old woman"; "bustling about self-importantly making an officious nuisance of himself"; "busy about other people's business"
All rights reserved.