WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mechanical (vs. nonmechanical), automatic, automatonlike, machinelike, robotlike, robotic, mechanic, mechanistic, mechanized, mechanised, windup(prenominal)
- usage: using (or as if using) mechanisms or tools or devices; "a mechanical process"; "his smile was very mechanical"; "a mechanical toy"
- 2. mechanical, mechanically skillful
- usage: relating to or concerned with machinery or tools; "mechanical arts"; "mechanical design"; "mechanical skills"
- 3. mechanical
- usage: relating to or governed by or in accordance with mechanics; "a belief that the universe is a mechanical contrivance"; "the mechanical pressure of a strong wind"
All rights reserved.
See also: mechanical (Dictionary)