Synonyms of maverick
- 1. maverick, rebel, nonconformist, recusant
- usage: someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action
- 2. maverick, calf
- usage: an unbranded range animal (especially a stray calf); belongs to the first person who puts a brand on it
- 1. irregular, maverick, unorthodox, unconventional (vs. conventional)
- usage: independent in behavior or thought; "she led a somewhat irregular private life"; "maverick politicians"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of maverick (Dictionary)