Synonyms of maturate
- 1. mature, maturate, grow, develop
- usage: develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation; "He matured fast"; "The child grew fast"
- 2. senesce, age, get on, mature, maturate, develop
- usage: grow old or older; "She aged gracefully"; "we age every day--what a depressing thought!"; "Young men senesce"
- 3. fester, maturate, suppurate, exhaust, discharge, expel, eject, release
- usage: ripen and generate pus; "her wounds are festering"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of maturate (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.