- 1. originator, conceiver, mastermind, creator
- usage: someone who creates new things
- 2. genius, mastermind, brain, brainiac, Einstein, intellectual, intellect
- usage: someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality; "Mozart was a child genius"; "he's smart but he's no Einstein"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mastermind, engineer, direct, organize, organise, orchestrate, plan
- usage: plan and direct (a complex undertaking); "he masterminded the robbery"
All rights reserved.
See also: mastermind (Dictionary)