Synonyms of mastering
- 1. mastering, education
- usage: becoming proficient in the use of something; having mastery of; "his mastering the art of cooking took a long time"
- 2. mastering, recording, transcription
- usage: the act of making a master recording from which copies can be made; "he received a bill for mastering the concert and making 100 copies"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. master, get the hang, know
- usage: be or become completely proficient or skilled in; "She mastered Japanese in less than two years"
- 2. overcome, get over, subdue, surmount, master, beat, beat out, crush, shell, trounce, vanquish
- usage: get on top of; deal with successfully; "He overcame his shyness"
- 3. dominate, master, control, command
- usage: have dominance or the power to defeat over; "Her pain completely mastered her"; "The methods can master the problems"
- 4. master, control, know
- usage: have a firm understanding or knowledge of; be on top of; "Do you control these data?"
All rights reserved.