Synonyms of massive
- 1. massive, monolithic, monumental, large (vs. small), big (vs. little)
- usage: imposing in size or bulk or solidity; "massive oak doors"; "Moore's massive sculptures"; "the monolithic proportions of Stalinist architecture"; "a monumental scale"
- 2. massive, solid (vs. hollow)
- usage: being the same substance throughout; "massive silver"
- 3. massive, large (vs. small), big (vs. little)
- usage: imposing in scale or scope or degree or power; "massive retaliatory power"; "a massive increase in oil prices"; "massive changes"
- 4. massive, heavy (vs. light)
- usage: consisting of great mass; containing a great quantity of matter; "Earth is the most massive of the terrestrial planets"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of massive (Dictionary)