- 1. massage, treatment, intervention
- usage: kneading and rubbing parts of the body to increase circulation and promote relaxation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. massage, rub down, knead, manipulate
- usage: manually manipulate (someone's body), usually for medicinal or relaxation purposes; "She rubbed down her child with a sponge"
- 2. massage, treat, care for
- usage: give a massage to; "She massaged his sore back"
All rights reserved.
See also: massage (Dictionary)