WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Massachusetts, Bay State, Old Colony, MA
- usage: a state in New England; one of the original 13 colonies
- 2. Massachuset, Massachusetts, Algonquian, Algonquin
- usage: a member of the Algonquian people who formerly lived around Massachusetts Bay
- 3. Massachusetts, Massachusetts Bay Colony
- usage: one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- 4. Massachuset, Massachusetts, Algonquian, Algonquin, Algonquian language
- usage: the Algonquian language of the Massachuset
All rights reserved.
See also: massachusetts (Dictionary)