Synonyms of masquerade
- 1. masquerade, masquerade party, masque, mask, party
- usage: a party of guests wearing costumes and masks
- 2. fancy dress, masquerade, masquerade costume, costume, disguise
- usage: a costume worn as a disguise at a masquerade party
- 3. masquerade, pretense, pretence, pretending, simulation, feigning
- usage: making a false outward show; "a beggar's masquerade of wealth"
- 1. masquerade, disguise, mask
- usage: take part in a masquerade
- 2. masquerade, pose, impersonate, personate
- usage: pretend to be someone or something that you are not; "he is masquerading as an expert on the internet"; "This silly novel is masquerading as a serious historical treaty"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of masquerade (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.