Synonyms of masculine
- 1. masculine, gender, grammatical gender
- usage: a gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to males or to objects classified as male
- 1. masculine (vs. feminine) (vs. neuter), masculine
- usage: of grammatical gender
- 2. masculine (vs. feminine), butch, macho, male, manful, manlike, manly, virile, mannish, male, manly#1, manful#1, manlike, masculine
- usage: associated with men and not with women
- 3. masculine, stressed (vs. unstressed), accented
- usage: (music or poetry) ending on an accented beat or syllable; "a masculine cadence"; "the masculine rhyme of `annoy, enjoy'"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of masculine (Dictionary)