Synonyms of mark off
- 1. Markov, Andrei Markov, Markoff, Andre Markoff
- usage: Russian mathematician (1856-1922)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mark off, mark out, restrict, restrain, trammel, limit, bound, confine, throttle
- usage: set boundaries to and delimit; "mark out the territory"
- 2. check, check off, mark, mark off, tick off, tick, verify
- usage: put a check mark on or near or next to; "Please check each name on the list"; "tick off the items"; "mark off the units"
All rights reserved.