Synonyms of many sided
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. multilateral (vs. unilateral), many-sided, bilateral, two-sided, deep-lobed, two-lobed, bipartite, two-part, two-way, joint, multipartite, quadrilateral, four-sided, five-sided, six-sided, seven-sided, eight-sided, nine-sided, ten-sided, eleven-sided, twelve-sided, quadripartite, four-party, tetramerous, three-cornered, three-lobed, four-lobed, five-lobed, many-lobed, palmately-lobed, trilateral, triangular, three-sided, tripartite, three-party, three-way
- usage: having many parts or sides
- 2. many-sided, multifaceted, miscellaneous, multifarious, varied (vs. unvaried)
- usage: having many aspects; "a many-sided subject"; "a multifaceted undertaking"; "multifarious interests"; "the multifarious noise of a great city"; "a miscellaneous crowd"
- 3. many-sided, colorful (vs. colorless), colourful (vs. colourless)
- usage: full of variety or interest; "a many-sided personality"
All rights reserved.