- 1. manual, handbook, enchiridion, vade mecum
- usage: a small handbook
- 2. manual of arms, manual, exercise, practice, drill, practice session, recitation
- usage: (military) a prescribed drill in handling a rifle
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. manual
- usage: of or relating to the hands; "manual dexterity"
- 2. manual (vs. automatic), hand-operated, non-automatic
- usage: requiring human effort; "a manual transmission"
- 3. manual(prenominal), blue-collar (vs. white-collar)
- usage: doing or requiring physical work; "manual labor"; "manual laborer"
All rights reserved.
See also: manual (Dictionary)