Synonyms of manoeuver
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, act, move
- usage: act in order to achieve a certain goal; "He maneuvered to get the chairmanship"; "She maneuvered herself into the directorship"
- 2. steer, maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, guide, channelize, channelise, control, command
- usage: direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- 3. manoeuver, maneuver, manoeuvre, operate, move, go
- usage: perform a movement in military or naval tactics in order to secure an advantage in attack or defense
All rights reserved.