WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. manifestation, appearance
- usage: a clear appearance; "a manifestation of great emotion"
- 2. manifestation, indication, indicant
- usage: a manifest indication of the existence or presence or nature of some person or thing; "a manifestation of disease"
- 3. materialization, materialisation, manifestation, appearance
- usage: an appearance in bodily form (as of a disembodied spirit)
- 4. expression, manifestation, reflection, reflexion, demonstration, demo
- usage: expression without words; "tears are an expression of grief"; "the pulse is a reflection of the heart's condition"
- 5. demonstration, manifestation, protest, objection, dissent
- usage: a public display of group feelings (usually of a political nature); "there were violent demonstrations against the war"
All rights reserved.
See also: manifestation (Dictionary)