- 1. mangle, clothes dryer, clothes drier
- usage: clothes dryer for drying and ironing laundry by passing it between two heavy heated rollers
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mangle, iron, iron out, press
- usage: press with a mangle; "mangle the sheets"
- 2. maul, mangle, deface, disfigure, blemish
- usage: injure badly by beating
- 3. mangle, mutilate, murder, falsify, distort, garble, warp
- usage: alter so as to make unrecognizable; "The tourists murdered the French language"
- 4. mutilate, mangle, cut up, damage
- usage: destroy or injure severely; "The madman mutilates art work"
All rights reserved.
See also: mangle (Dictionary)