Synonyms of mandaean
- 1. Mandaean, Mandean, religious person
- usage: a member of a small Gnostic sect that originated in Jordan and survives in Iraq and who believes that John the Baptist was the Messiah
- 2. Mandaean, Mandean, Aramaic
- usage: the form of Aramaic used by the Mandeans
- 1. Mandaean, Mandean
- usage: of or relating to the Mandaean people or their language or culture
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of mandaean (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.