- 1. malted, malt, malted milk, milkshake, milk shake, shake
- usage: a milkshake made with malt powder
- 1. malt, process, treat
- usage: treat with malt or malt extract; "malt beer"
- 2. malt, convert
- usage: turn into malt, become malt
- 3. malt, convert
- usage: convert grain into malt
- 4. malt, convert
- usage: convert into malt
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. malted (vs. unmalted)
- usage: of grain that has been converted into malt; "malted barley"
All rights reserved.
See also: malted (Dictionary)