- 1. malted, malt, malted milk, milkshake, milk shake, shake
- usage: a milkshake made with malt powder
- 2. malt, malt liquor, lager, lager beer
- usage: a lager of high alcohol content; by law it is considered too alcoholic to be sold as lager or beer
- 3. malt, grain, food grain, cereal
- usage: a cereal grain (usually barley) that is kiln-dried after having been germinated by soaking in water; used especially in brewing and distilling
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. malt, process, treat
- usage: treat with malt or malt extract; "malt beer"
- 2. malt, convert
- usage: turn into malt, become malt
- 3. malt, convert
- usage: convert grain into malt
- 4. malt, convert
- usage: convert into malt
All rights reserved.
See also: malt (Dictionary)