WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. maladjusted (vs. adjusted), unadapted, unadjusted
- usage: poorly adjusted to demands and stresses of daily living; "a maladjusted child"
- 2. disturbed, maladjusted, neurotic (vs. unneurotic), psychoneurotic
- usage: emotionally unstable and having difficulty coping with personal relationships
- 3. maladjusted, unadjusted (vs. adjusted)
- usage: not well adjusted; "a maladjusted carburetor"
All rights reserved.
See also: maladjusted (Dictionary)