Synonyms of maiden
- 1. maid, maiden, girl, miss, missy, young lady, young woman, fille
- usage: an unmarried girl (especially a virgin)
- 2. maiden over, maiden, over
- usage: (cricket) an over in which no runs are scored
- 1. inaugural, initiative, initiatory, first, maiden, opening (vs. closing)
- usage: serving to set in motion; "the magazine's inaugural issue"; "the initiative phase in the negotiations"; "an initiatory step toward a treaty"; "his first (or maiden) speech in Congress"; "the liner's maiden voyage"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of maiden (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.