WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. magnification, expansion, enlargement
- usage: the act of expanding something in apparent size
- 2. magnification, ratio
- usage: the ratio of the size of an image to the size of the object
- 3. exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, misrepresentation, deceit, deception
- usage: making to seem more important than it really is
- 4. enlargement, blowup, magnification, photograph, photo, exposure, picture, pic
- usage: a photographic print that has been enlarged
All rights reserved.
See also: magnification (Dictionary)