Synonyms of magnetized
- 1. magnetize, magnetise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make magnetic; "The strong magnet magnetized the iron shavings"
- 2. magnetize, mesmerize, mesmerise, magnetise, bewitch, spellbind, charm, influence, tempt
- usage: attract strongly, as if with a magnet; "She magnetized the audience with her tricks"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. magnetic (vs. antimagnetic), magnetized, magnetised, attractable
- usage: having the properties of a magnet; i.e. of attracting iron or steel; "the hard disk is covered with a thin coat of magnetic material"
All rights reserved.