Synonyms of magnetization
- 1. magnetization, magnetisation, measure, quantity, amount
- usage: the extent or degree to which something is magnetized
- 2. magnetization, magnetisation, magnetic induction, natural process, natural action, action, activity
- usage: the process that makes a substance magnetic (temporarily or permanently)
- 3. magnetization, magnetisation, physical property
- usage: the physical property of being magnetic
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of magnetization (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.