WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mackinaw, Mackinaw coat, coat
- usage: a short plaid coat made of made of thick woolen material
- 2. mackinaw, Mackinaw blanket, blanket, cover
- usage: a thick plaid blanket formerly used in the northwestern United States
- 3. mackinaw, Mackinaw boat, boat
- usage: a flat-bottomed boat used on upper Great Lakes
- 4. mackinaw, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: a heavy woolen cloth heavily napped and felted, often with a plaid design
All rights reserved.
See also: mackinaw (Dictionary)