Synonyms of luster
- 1. luster, lustre, brilliancy, splendor, splendour, brightness
- usage: a quality that outshines the usual
- 2. shininess, sheen, luster, lustre, radiance, radiancy, shine, effulgence, refulgence, refulgency
- usage: the visual property of something that shines with reflected light
- 3. luster, lustre, glaze
- usage: a surface coating for ceramics or porcelain
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of luster (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.