Synonyms of lurk
- 1. lurk, skulk, hide, conceal
- usage: lie in wait, lie in ambush, behave in a sneaky and secretive manner
- 2. loiter, lounge, footle, lollygag, loaf, lallygag, hang around, mess about, tarry, linger, lurk, mill about, mill around, be
- usage: be about; "The high school students like to loiter in the Central Square"; "Who is this man that is hanging around the department?"
- 3. ambush, scupper, bushwhack, waylay, lurk, ambuscade, lie in wait, wait
- usage: wait in hiding to attack
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lurk (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.