Synonyms of lure
- 1. lure, enticement, come-on, attraction, attractiveness
- usage: qualities that attract by seeming to promise some kind of reward
- 2. bait, come-on, hook, lure, sweetener, temptation, enticement
- usage: anything that serves as an enticement
- 3. bait, decoy, lure, device
- usage: something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
- 1. entice, lure, tempt, provoke, stimulate
- usage: provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion; "He lured me into temptation"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lure (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.