- 1. lumber, timber, building material
- usage: the wood of trees cut and prepared for use as building material
- 2. baseball bat, lumber, bat, baseball equipment
- usage: an implement used in baseball by the batter
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. lumber, pound, walk
- usage: move heavily or clumsily; "The heavy man lumbered across the room"
- 2. log, lumber, fell, drop, strike down, cut down
- usage: cut lumber, as in woods and forests
All rights reserved.
See also: lumber (Dictionary)