Synonyms of lowell
- 1. Lowell, Robert Lowell, Robert Traill Spence Lowell Jr.
- usage: United States poet (1917-1977)
- 2. Lowell, Percival Lowell
- usage: United States astronomer whose studies of Mars led him to conclude that Mars was inhabited (1855-1916)
- 3. Lowell, Amy Lowell
- usage: United States poet (1874-1925)
- 4. Lowell, Abbott Lawrence Lowell
- usage: United States educator and president of Harvard University (1856-1943)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lowell (Dictionary)